South Shore Library
Welcome to the South Shore Library!
I am so excited to join the South Shore Family! We are going to have a great time reading books, building and designing as well as enjoying this beautiful library together.
Kristian Englert, South Shore Librarian
Library Link is an amazing collection of free resources newly available for our K-5 students!
Library Link is a collaboration between the Seattle Public Library (SPL) and Seattle Public Schools (SPS) which was previously only available to students 6-12. Now, all SPS K-12th grade students, teachers and staff can log in to access our online resources without signing up for a Library card.
This includes eBooks through Libby, animated picture books and nonfiction through Bookflix, movies and graphic novels through Hoopla, research databases, and much more!
Students: 990000 (four zeroes) followed by your 7-digit Student ID number to create a 13-digit number. Example: If your Student ID is 1234567, your Library Link account number is 9900001234567.
Mr. E Read Aloud Books
- Pete the Cat and The Missing Cupcakes
- Pete the Cat and The Magic Sunglasses
- Pete the Cat: Sir Pete the Brave
- Pete the Cat: Pete’s Big Lunch
- Clifford: The Show and Tell Surprise
- Avengers: Ultron Goes Viral
- The Dot
- The Twits: Hairy Beards to Wormy Spaghetti
Elementary Report Resources
National Geographic Kids
Time: Kids Around the World
King County Library
Seattle Public Library
New York Public Library for Kids
There are always volunteer opportunities. The Library is a good place to find answers to your questions regarding our school.
- Ask about constant book care and circulation activities.
- We also have a supply of PTSA enrollment forms.
- We always need help re-shelving books.